Terms and conditions for use and management of personal data
The website banskoskimania.com is ownership of the company “Dimitar Todorov – Mitar” EOOD, having its seat and registered address in the city of Bansko, 13, 5 Octomvri St., registered in the Commercial Register with UIC.
Opening hours of the ski rent houses:
Monday - Sunday
8:00 - 18:00 часа
In our capacity of personal data controller, we have established personal data processing and storage policy in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
We collect the following data:
- When you fill in the contact form – your name and email.
- When you fill in our reservation form to book ski equipment or ski school – your name, email, telephone, month and year of birth.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The information you have provided is being stored in protected software environment and we assure you that it is used by banskoskimania.com only in full confidentiality, not being transferred to any third parties for any reason whatsoever.
We process the personal data collected on our website only for the purposes of completing your booking and to contact you whenever needed.
Consent for processing your personal data:
- All personal data are stored with your informed consent only.
- You give us your consent to store your personal data by filling in our registration form.
- Consent you have given us may be withdrawn at any time by sending a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make a reservation and payment conditions:
Upon making an online reservation for ski/ snowboard equipment or ski/ snowboard school, you get 5% discount on annual basis. Upon making successful online reservation, you need to pay 10% of the total amount.
The dates you have entered in the online form as a start and end date of equipment rent and ski/snowboard lessons, are the dates we are responsible for. We are not able to reimburse any amounts due to wrong data you have inserted. Please, check dates carefully before sending your booking!
Online reservation is deemed valid only if made at least 3 (three) days before the start date.
With regard to ski or snowboard lessons, you should be aware that the client is required to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start of the lesson.
In case you are 15 or more minutes late for the ski or snowboard lesson, such lesson is being cancelled, without reimbursement of already paid amounts.
All lessons booked in advance should be confirmed at least (one) 1 day before the start date, otherwise the lesson may be cancelled without any notice from us.
After making the booking, SkiMania will send a confirmation to the specified Client’s email address.
The booking is deemed final and the Services are booked by payment of deposit in the amount of 10% of the total amount.
The debit/ credit card details you have provided in the process of booking payment are neither processed, nor stored on our servers. Their security is guaranteed by PayPal and is compliant with our applicable PCI standards.
- Prices of SkiMania ski/ snowboard equipment rent and ski/ snowboard school are published on our website in Bulgarian levs (BGN), VAT inclusive.
- Prices are valid as at the time of the booking and can be seen on the website.
- They may be changed without notice in case of price increase by reason of suppliers or by economic reasons. Such price adjustments do not apply to already confirmed reservations.
Terms and conditions for reservation cancellation:
Except in case of force majeure events, provided the Client would cancel any booked services:
- with notice by email or phone at least 15 days before the start of the services, we would reimburse 80% of the deposit amount;
- with notice within less than 15 days before the start of the services, we would not reimburse the deposit paid.
We are not liable for and we do not reimburse money in the following cases:
- In case of injury of the Client during a lesson we are not liable for any money compensation.
- We are not liable for any money compensation in case of force majeure events, including non-operating lift facilities (partial or in full).
- We do not pay compensation and do not bear any liability for non-operating facilities due to force majeure events. These include (but are not limited to) war, riot, civil actions, acts of terrorism, strikes, natural disasters, fire, industrial disputes, technical failures, bad atmospheric conditions, natural or nuclear disasters, acts of governments and other events that are beyond our control.
- Any services that have been booked and paid for this resort but have not been provided within the resort are not subject to reimbursement.
Loss or damage of rented equipment
The lessee is liable for any loss or damage of rented equipment. In case of total loss of equipment or in case of any damage that cannot be repaired, you will be obliged to pay a replacement amount of up to BGN 1300 for skis or snowboard, and BGN 100 in case of helmet. The actual amount may vary, depending on the ski and snowboard level (standard, advanced).
Web analysis with Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics on our website to become better familiar with the visits to our website and the behaviour of our visitors. Google Analytics is a web analysis service of Google Inc. Google Analytics and uses the so called cookies, i.e. text files saved to your computer to enable analysis of your use of our website. The information collected through cookies is usually transferred to Google server.